Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my Hubby's 34th birthday!



Our life together hasn't been perfect and things haven't always been easy between us, but it's all been worth it in the end and I am so lucky to have him in my life!

He is an amazing father - I can't stress how blessed I am that I have such a hands-on partner in raising our children. Although his patience may be a little shorter than mine with the terrible 3s, I couldn't ask for a better dad. I mean really, the man can dress a Polly Pocket "Belle" like nobody's business! You can't beat that! Not to mention that instead of asking for a birthday present for himself, he decided to get the family tickets to Disney on Ice Princesses because he knows BBug will love it!

He is a fantastic husband - he even does the dishes and the laundry!! He may drive me absolutely insane sometimes with his crazy songs and idiosyncrasies, but I wouldn't trade him for anything!



He tells me that he has to read this blog so that he knows what we're doing, so - what we're doing today is wishing him a very Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

theProvidentWoman said...

So, when he does the laundry does he fold and put it away?
When my husband does ours I end up with a Mt. Scarylaundry.

Tamara Ann said...

Actually, I'm the guilty one when it comes to the laundry mountain ~ hubby's a little bit obsessive about NOT having laundry piled up :)

Google Analytics