Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in Pictures

I know I'm way behind on my blogging - hubby just sweetly pointed that out to me - but I'll be completely honest, I don't feel like writing much right now! So...I'm just going to post a few pictures from our Thanksgiving with hubby's family and leave it at that.

But before I do that - I want to take just a minute and wish my Hubby a Happy Belated 5th Anniversary! November 26, 2004 we set sail off of Key West for a sunset cruise as Mr. and Miss and came back Mr. and Mrs. Happy Anniversary & I love you Hubby!!
Now, on to the pictures (and I don't think any of these are from dinner, they're just random Thanksgiving day!)

The kids and I are heading to Atlanta tomorrow to see my family. Both of my brothers' wives are expecting babies so my mom, grandma and I are throwing a joint shower for them. I can't wait to see everyone! The only thing that worries me is that it's supposed to be super cold with a 50% chance of snow...my driving can be a little scary on a good day, much less a snowy day! And yes, I just called my own driving a little scary. So wish me luck, say a prayer and I'll post pictures from that when we return!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

First of all, how cool to sail off and get married. Very romantic.

Secondly, looks like a fun Thanksgiving.

And last, but not least, be careful driving especially if it snows. Annie and I are headed to Atlanta on Sunday and I am so so nervous about the chance of snow--especially since we're borrowing my mother-in-law's SUV. YIKES!

Beth said...

Don't worry Tamara if you get up here and it snows, it wonn 't stick. You'll be fine, it will just be fun for your kiddos to see it. :D
Can't wait to see you tomorrow Boogie is very excited about having a sleepover with cousin C. :D Drive carefully.

Sher-I said...

That's a really good picture of you and Kyler!

Google Analytics