Monday, July 20, 2009

A Whole Lot of Not Much

I said in my last post that we had a full weekend so I would have lots to post about. Well, we did a whole lot this past weekend, and I'm left with 'not much' to post about!



Saturday afternoon was my 10 year high school reunion. I'm not gonna lie to you folks, while there were a couple people that I'm so glad I got to see, for the most part this reunion was not the glory and good times for me that it was for a lot of others. There was a family picnic - which was the only event we attended due to other plans which I'll discuss in a minute - and then folks met up at a local restaurant for food and drinks later that night. I know that the majority of the classmates that were there had a BLAST. And I'm so glad they did!

I think that I've just grown in a much different direction than most of my classmates. I'm certainly not saying that my way is any better than theirs, just very different. And I think that's why I wasn't able to really enjoy it the way others did.

Oh well, such is life I guess!

Our other plans for the weekend were to attend the state Young Farmers & Ranchers Conference, which just so happened to be held in the same small town that I went to high school in. Talk about coincidence!

The Conference was really nice and the company was fantastic! We met new friends and got to catch up (a little bit) with old friends. Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I do have one of Daddy & BBug waiting for one of the sessions to begin and one of BBug during a session making use of the table centerpieces.





Like I said, we did a whole lot this weekend but there wasn't much for me to say about it. Now, next weekend we're going to meet our new nephew, Baby K. And I will have LOTS of pictures of that meeting (as long as that's ok with his mommy & daddy)!

No comments:

Google Analytics