Friday, July 9, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Bible Verses

I'm linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner today for 'Show us Your Life.' Today's theme is favorite Bible verses. These are just a few that I really like.
Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
I'll admit that I'm particularly fond of these last two because at any given moment you can count on BBug busting out in the songs about them...although she does say "Cast your chairs" rather than cares!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jeremiah 29:11 is also one my favorites. I have a plaque on my desk with that scripture!

Ashley said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner! Great verses! Jer. 29:11 is one of my favorites too!

Carrie said...

I love Psalm 55:22! I am so thankful God knows "the plan" because I sure don't most of the time!

Google Analytics