Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Family of Four

Our family has not had a professional photo made as a group since BuddyRoe's birth (yes, I realize that's almost 2 years ago!). So, after the kids' bestest babysitter ever bought a couple of adorable 4th of July outfits for them we decided it was the perfect time to get those pictures done. We headed to the local JCP and smiled pretty!

I wanted some of each of the kids by themselves...
Crazy Eyes!!
Pretty Girl!

Silly Face!

Handsome Boy!


And some of them together...

Platypus Lips!

Sweet Smiles!

Best Friends!


And even though I hadn't thought of it (I know, shame on me) the photographer suggested at least one of Hubby and I without the kids...

And finally, we got some of our family of four...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pictures, Tamara! You got a really good one of both kids smiling! Isn't that like unheard of?

Sher-I said...

I LOVE them!

Beth said...

Cutie cute pictures. Love them. :D

Looks like the Christmas Card is all set. :D

The Revell Family said...

Love 'em...sweet, sweet pics!

Google Analytics