Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Picture a Day

I'm not sure that there's anyone left out there reading this other than the two grandmas, but for them alone I'm back to put up some pictures.

Even though we've had a good bit going on lately, I haven't really had much to say on here. So, I've stayed away. But hopefully that will change...I've set a goal for myself.

BBug officially started VPK (voluntary pre-kindergarten) on Monday, and my goal is to take a picture of her every single day of this "school year." I don't necessarily mean a posed, here she is picture. Just something to show some of the different things she's up to throughout the year. I'm taking pictures of Buddy at the same time, don't worry!

So, to catch up on the last couple of days...

Like I said, Monday was her first official day of VPK and she and Buddy were all ready for school (yes, he carries my purse)...
Although she's at the same preschool she's been going to for a while, she moved to a new classroom this week. Mrs. Libssen is now her teacher and she's fantastic! She's expecting a little boy in November, but only plans to take 3 weeks off because she doesn't want to be away from her kids at school (don't worry, she'll only be away from the baby for 4 hours a day when she comes back!).
Tuesday, here in Florida was voting day for the primaries! Charleigh was so excited to go with me, and even though she didn't go in to the polling place (she, Buddy and Daddy hung out in the car while I voted - Daddy voted earlier in the day) she made sure we all knew who she supported!
Mr. Ben is a friend of ours and we're proud to say that he won his primary race!

I don't know how well I'll do, but NahNah & Gramma, just for you I'll try to keep up with my goal of a picture a day so you'll both get your fix! And just as an added bonus, here are a few more random shots...



3 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww yay!! Thanks for posting again, I have been checking every day. I have to catch up too. :D

My neice and nephew are absolutely the cutest things. Love the soccor picture of BBug. :D Good luck with your goal, I guess I need to set one for myself as well. LOL!!

Sher-I said...

Just so you know, it's not just the Gramm's that are looking for these two adorable ones. The Aunts (and cousins) out there are lovin' them too you know. LOL ;-D

Carrie said...

Girl, where have you been?! Ha. Loving Bbug's first big day of VPK. She looks like big stuff! My favorite thing is Buddy carrying your purse. I l.o.v.e. it!!!

Google Analytics