Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Did Someone Say "Free"?

What's that I hear?  Did someone say "free"? 

Indeed they did!  The very cool people at Shutterfly are giving away 50 free Holiday Cards to bloggers!  And when I say "bloggers" I don't just mean the big, fancy ones like Pioneer Woman and Kelly over at Kelly's Korner.  Not that they aren't cool or anything, but it's nice for us little people with 11 followers to get some recognition too! 

I'm super excited about this giveaway for a couple of reasons.  First, I'm really cheap thrifty, so "free" is right up my alley!  And second, I love - I mean L-O-V-E the Shutterfly cards this year!  I was actually drooling over them a couple days ago, and that was before I heard about this giveaway! 

I'm big in to square cards this year and they have a great selection to choose from in their Christmas Cards section!


 I also love that they have a nice selection of cards with sentiments that, in my opinion, recognize the true meaning of the Christmas season! 


But, if you celebrate Hanukkah instead of Christmas, they have cards for that (and others) as well in their Holiday Cards selection! 

While they're only giving away holiday cards to bloggers, that's not all they have.  My momma asked for a 2011 wall calendar with all of the family and close friends' birthdays already included.  This is actually the third or fourth year I've done this for her so it's not a secret.  Now, my momma - bless her ah-mazing heart - needs the BIG calendar so she can a) see it and b) fit all of her goings-on in it!  But if that weren't the case, one of these Calendars would be perfect! 

Yes, I know this sounds like a commercial.  And I guess it kind of is, I mean after all, I am going to get "paid" (in 50 cards) for this, but I can honestly tell you that I was a fan of Shutterfly before I knew anything about this give-away and would have told you that they have the cutest cards even if I wasn't getting any for free!! 

So remember, bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly...sign up at http://bit.ly/sfly2010!

No comments:

Google Analytics