Thursday, April 1, 2010

Four Years

It's hard to believe that it's been four years today.

Four years since Hubby and I planned to run to the grocery store real quick to pick up what we needed for a cookout with all of the family coming to help us celebrate BBug's upcoming arrival (I was supposed to be induced the evening of the 1st).

Four years since my water breaking on its own changed those cookout plans!

Four years since my loving husband and amazing OB so sweetly asked me if I could possibly hold off on labor and pushing just long enough for the Florida Gators to finish their win over George Mason (they would go on to win their first ever NCAA Championship two days later, and I did hold off for them!).

Four years since my beautiful baby girl came in to this world and changed it forever!

I've had four years of amazing memories with this little girl and I could never express in words how much I thank God for her each day. She is my daughter, my helper, my comedian, my friend and my heart.

Happy 4th Birthday to My Best Girl! Mommy (and Daddy & Buddy) loves you so much!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Loved all the pics! The ladybug 2nd bday party was precious- love that cake! Going to have to remember that one! :)

Sher-I said...

It has been a true blessing having her in our family. I am the LUCKIEST AUNT (in FL) ;-D Give her BIG Birthday hugs from all of us.

Tamara Ann said...

Annie I had so much fun with the ladybug party! We had flower pot centerpieces with flower shaped cookies, 'bug' cutouts on the tables, flowers and bugs along the fence. It was really cute if I do say so myself :)

Google Analytics