Friday, April 24, 2009

Helping Daddy

Last night Hubby went out to water our flowers and BBug joined him to offer her assistance.

As I sat in the office (ordering a new swimsuit - yay!) I could hear squeals and screams from the front yard. Now, it's been a while since I watered flowers but I'm fairly certain that's it's never been that exciting!

After a few minutes Hubby called me outside, where I found this...


And just so we're clear...the outfit - she put that together all by herself so she could go to the store with her daddy. And yes, I let her go just. like. that.

Well, with Dora Crocs and before she was soaked, but you get the idea!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love that little shirt. Your daughter sure does know good taste when she sees it. :D LOL!!

Tamara Ann said...

Ha! Yeah, she had a great personal stylist pick it out for her! (Speaking of which, you have a thank you card coming - I just have to actually put them in the mailbox!)

Google Analytics