Monday, April 6, 2009

I Told You He Could Do It!

I know I told you a couple of weeks ago that Cagen had rolled over! Well, after those first two times he pretty much decided he was done with that trick.

Until that is, this past Thursday. And now, now he's a rolling machine! Well, kind of. Maybe. OK, not really but he did do it a few times and I was able to catch it on camera once!

He's still not rolling from back to front, but give him time. He'll get there!

And now, for your viewing pleasure ...


Please tell me you tuned out my awful video voice! Do I really sound like that in real life? Someone, please tell me I don't!

2 comments:

Beth said...

He is so freaking cute. One of my favorite nephews. :D He looks just like Charleigh did, so there will be no denying that those two are related.

Oh and I am jealous that is it warm enough down there for him to just be in a diaper. We had snow last night..in Georgia..in April!!!

Unknown said...

How cute!

Google Analytics