Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Praise Him!

I've decided that it's been long enough, too long really, since I last took the time to praise Him for the many blessings in my life. So, that's what I'm going to do today...

Praise Him for the jobs that Hubby and I have. Like I've said before, we may not always like them, but we have them!

Praise Him that having those jobs allows us to have a cleaning lady come in every other week. She has saved our marriage! Just kidding. Actually, no - I'm serious.

Praise Him for the two beautiful, healthy children who call me mommy.

Praise Him for our family and friends who continuously support us. This weekend's March for Babies is just one example of them being there for us - both through financial support and walking with us.

Praise Him for my sight (even if it's not the greatest, I've got it). Whether it's in my children's eyes or a grove full of oranges, I'm blessed to see beauty every day.

Praise Him for the amazing healing powers of aloe - the only thing that has helped me through this dreadful sunburn!

Praise Him for little giggles that warm my heart.

I know that there are so many other things to praise Him for. So many that I can't even begin to list them, but He knows they're in my heart and He hears the praise.

No comments:

Google Analytics