Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me...

I'm jumping on MckMama's bandwagon and doing a "Not Me Monday" post. It's my first attempt, so please be gentle...

I did not get up at 4:45 on Saturday morning to drive (ok, ride ~ Hubby drove) an hour, walk 4 miles, ride the bike 4 miles and then drive another hour back home. Nope, not me! And it was not for an awesome cause - the March for Babies.

I did not come home from church yesterday, put on pajamas and spend the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing! I would never be that lazy, not me!

I did not eat about 12 rolls of Smarties that were left over from the kids' Teacher Appreciation gift that I dropped off this morning, and consider that my breakfast. Not me!

And because it's 5:01 p.m. - I did not do this on work time! Not me (Laurie, if you read this please don't tell!)

1 comment:

Ami said...

Your Sunday afternoon does NOT sound divine! Oh, and I did NOT do my NMM post while at work today, too. :)

Google Analytics