Monday, May 18, 2009

Rare Talent

Hubby has been bugging me about not updating this often enough for his liking. He says he doesn't know what his family is doing if I don't blog about it - uh huh, sure.

So, since he was so adamant about updating I figured I would dedicate this post to him!

You see, I recently discovered a rare and until-now hidden talent that my Hubby has. He can play the trumpet...without a trumpet!!

What? You ask. Let me show you - I know the quality on this is terrible and I apologize, but all you really need is the audio.

This is BBug singing a song from her favorite CD from cousin C (thanks Aunt B!). It's called "Moving Along." She is accompanied on the thumb trumpet by her daddy.

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOL!!! That is to cute. We are addicted to that CD as well, although Boogie perfers "Circle of Life" so that she can make the circle with her hands. Oh and the Clam song is a great favorite as well, although one that gets horribly stuck in your head for day. Glad to see that musical talent runs in the family though. :D

Unknown said...

how cute! there's nothing like a daddy that will play with his kids!

Google Analytics