Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgames

This past weekend we took BBug and BuddyRoe to their very first high school football game. Luckily for us our local high school team has the same colors as our favorite college team - orange & blue! So Friday evening we put on our team colors (well, everyone except BuddyRoe) and headed to the game.



We ran in to our old neighbors whose daughter plays in the marching band, watched the game with our friends B. & K. and their kids, and enjoyed good old fashioned concession stand junk food. We had a great time - until the end.



We decided to leave during the third quarter to beat the traffic and to get home at a reasonable hour. When we got back to our car though we were blocked in! And I don't mean it's gonna take some careful maneuvering to get out blocked in. I mean we aren't going anywhere blocked in. About an hour, and several curse words from Hubby later, we were finally able to leave. Unfotunately our team didn't have a very good end to the evening either - they lost.

Saturday the kids went to Grandma's while Hubby and I headed to a MLB game with our friends Aunt A. and Uncle M. Uncle M. has access to great seats through his work so we were lucky enough to take advantage of those.


Sunday we headed to Grandma's to pick up the kids and enjoy one last day of swimming with the family - including our cousin Kyler. I didn't remember to take my camera so I don't have any pictures, but you can see a few over on Aunt Sheri's page (SAK's 4th Ave).

Now we're just trying to get BuddyRoe well (I'll have another post on that shortly) in time for his party this weekend!

1 comment:

Sher-I said...

SHUT UP!!! Is that REALLY a smile (laugh) on Tim's face...Tim..as..in..my..brother? I think there's an imposter sitting next to Uncle M.

BBugs looks so pretty with her big smile and pom-poms!

Google Analytics