Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Walk to the Park

I promise this post won't be as long as the last!

This evening after dinner we decided to take advantage of the "cooler, fall" temperatures and walk to the park that's a couple blocks from our house. BBug wanted to practice riding her bicycle for an upcoming trike-a-thon at school a.k.a daycare and SweetSweet wanted to go so we put BuddyRoe in the wagon and headed out.



Once we got to the park we let SweetSweet relax for a little bit while we all played.





We let the boys lead the way and took the long way home so that we could enjoy a little bit of quality family time.



Once we got home BBug and BuddyRoe wanted a little more action so they went for a spin in the Jeep (the Barbie Jeep, not our 'real' Jeep).



A Walk to the Park...just another reason I love fall!

And because I didn't have a picture of the fall display for my last post...

3 comments:

Sher-I said...

I LOVE the picture of BBug coming down the slide with her wild hair. BuddyRoe is getting so big and has a handsome smile. I'm proud of BBug for driving her Jeep and riding her bike! STOP letting them grow up already ;-D

Carrie said...

I agree, the picture of BBug with the crazy hair is my favorite, but all of your pictures are really good. It makes me really wish we lived near a park, so we could walk in the evening. Looks like so much fun and I'm loving your fall yard!

Beth said...

These phots are great. Again sounds like you had a busy busy weekend. :D

Love that Charleigh can have crazy hair now, its so cute. I am also glad that Boogie isn't the only one that gets some wicked static on the slide. :D

Google Analytics