Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Quick Visit With PopPop

While talking to my mom earlier this week I found out that my dad had some last minute travel plans to our state for work. NahNah wasn't sure where exactly, but she thought it was some where in our general area. So I called PopPop himself and asked for details.

Turns out he was less than an hour away from us and had last night free. So you know we just had to jump in the car after work and head that way for dinner!

BBug was so excited to see PopPop, especially since it meant we got to go to a hotel! That child is in love with hotels. It doesn't matter if they're big, small, fancy or plain - she loves them all! She does not discriminate.

I'm sure BuddyRoe was equally excited, he was just too tired from dealing with this head junk that he has again to properly express his joy.

It was a very short visit, just dinner and a quick stop by the hotel to change a diaper afterward, but it was so nice to see PopPop. The only downside was that NahNah didn't get to join us. Maybe next time!

Unfortunately, between BuddyRoe's not feeling well, BBugs being overly excited and PopPop appearing just a tad overwhelmed (I'm sure it was jet lag - never mind that his flight only spanned one state and lasted probably all of an hour and a half at the most) none of my pictures turned out very well. This is the best I could do...

No comments:

Google Analytics