Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eating Us Out of House and Home

This...

is what this one...

is eating in any given week right now!

That's right, along with his formula he is eating 49 jars (217 oz.) of food every week! This is the boy that we had to beg and plead with to eat the minimum required amount to leave the NICU.

There is begging and pleading no more! Now there is demanding and... well, demanding is pretty much what he does.

I would worry that he's eating too much and he may end up overweight and so on and so forth (as his daddy likes to say) but this one...

his uncle J - my middle brother - is known for eating as many as 25 jars of baby food EACH DAY when he was BuddyRoe's age. And you can all see how overweight he is now!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

49 jars?! Oh my word! I feel like we should take up a love offering for you. I thought we were spending alot on our 21 jars a week and $30 formula. Wow! He's a growing boy.

Beth said...

LOL!! Yeah I think that Boogie was only eating about 27 jars at the most. That is a hungry boy right there. But if he is anything like Jon he'll just be tall and skinny. Oh and when he's a teenager he'll eat a pound of ham and a loaf of bread for lunch. Jon still hasn't grown out of that one yet.

Oh and Publix has Earth's Best on sale this week BOGO. Just incase. :D

Good luck!!

Dawn M. Harp said...

I just have to say that Cagen is the cutest lil booger! He is adorable Tamara. I wish he could talk to Jayden and get him to eat more baby food. He is such a picky eater.

Google Analytics