Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not Perfect, But Still Proud

After being inspired by so many other bloggers I decided I would be crafty and creative at least once!

So, I went to Wal-Mart and got this...

And then I borrowed this from my mother-in-law...

and I made this...

I know it's nothing fancy. It's basically a pillowcase dress without the pillowcase (I just started with regular fabric), but it's also my very first attempt at sewing clothing and my first sewing attempt of any kind since middle school home economics!

I was especially happy to see Little Miss so willing to model it for me since she's been in bed for the past 3 days with fever and cough. And just because I think both my little people are too cute here's one of him too...

And by the way...the boy weighs 13 lbs. 6 oz. now!! Wowza ~ where did my teniney baby go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love those little dresses! You did a great job and I just know you will make more. Maddy use to wear them but now she thinks she is too big...sad. You have two cuties there!

The Revell Family said...

I think you did so good Tamara! The dress is adorable and Charleigh modeled it so well. I love reading your blog!

Google Analytics