Monday, March 2, 2009

Prayer Request

I want to ask any of you who may happen upon this site to say a quick prayer. I'm sure many of you have seen this story in the news about the 2 NFL players and 2 of their friends who have been lost at sea off of Florida's coast.

Well, one of those still missing (Will Bleakley) went to the same high school as me. Although I don't really know Will, it's one of those situations where we have a lot of common friends, so it still hits close to home.

I just ask that you all say a quick prayer asking God to bring Will and the other two guys home safely and to be with their families during this unimaginable time. A miracle was already shown in the recovery of Nick Schuyler, now we just need a few more.

Update: The Coast Guard suspended the search for Will, Corey and Marquis on Tuesday night. Please keep all of their families and friends in your prayers.

No comments:

Google Analytics