Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Praise Him!

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner (also known as Harper's mommy) had a post today about giving Him some Praise.

And she is so right. Often times we get so consumed and overwhelmed with going to Him in prayer for things that are difficult or troubling that we forget to go to Him in Thanksgiving and Praise.

So, here are just a few of the many things that I want to praise Him for today...

Praise: I have a wonderful husband who loves me and our children to no end.

Praise: I have two BEAUTIFUL and generally healthy children who I just can't get enough of.

Praise: Cagen's reflux medicine seems to be doing the trick and he was able to eat and sleep much better last night and this morning!

Praise: Most of our family will be together this weekend to celebrate Charleigh's 3rd birthday and Cagen's baptism.

Praise: Not only will we surrounded by family this weekend, but by friends who are so special to us that they might as well be family!

Praise: I was able to walk out my front door this morning and see the beautiful flowers we planted a few weekends ago. Even though there have been moments that they've seemed wilted beyond repair, with a little love and care they've come back to be bright and beautiful!

Praise: Hubby and I both have jobs in a time when many people don't.

Praise: I was able to sit and watch my daughter dance like she was on the ballroom floor last night while DWTS was on the television. And then I had the honor of dancing with her!

No comments:

Google Analytics