Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Funny Valentine

I was lucky enough to have three very special Valentines this year. But I bet you'll never guess which one was my funny Valentine?

Nevermind that I'm trying to take a nice, serious family picture. BBug just can't contain her silliness sometimes, bless her heart!






And yes, I'm aware of the fact that Valentine's Day was nearly a week ago but I'm having one of "those" weeks so cut me some slack! And while we're cutting slack...please excuse the wind-blown and slightly frantic look that I possess in these pictures. I was trying to set the timer, hit the button and run across the yard in heels all before the camera snapped!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love you're family picture! Y'all are too cute. And that BBug, she's a hoot(:

Unknown said...

look how great yall all look in your VDay red!! Love it..

Google Analytics