Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I'm following Kelly's lead once again and thinking about those 'Simple Pleasures' in life today. In a time that I find myself struggling with my emotions - thank you very much hormones and medication! - it's nice to stop and reflect for a few minutes on those wonderful, simple things that make life worthwhile!

So, to borrow from Julie Andrews, These are a few of my favorite things...

1. Excited cries of "Momma!" when I walk through the door in the afternoons.
2. My morning and afternoon conversations with my own momma and daddy every day.
3. Snuggling with my husband.
4. Visiting the jar of tootsie pops in our bookkeeper's office!
5. Watching BBug and BuddyRoe "work out" with me to the Wii Personal Trainer.
6. Hearing my favorite songs on the radio (right now that's 'Words I Would Say' by Sidewalk Prophets or 'City On Our Knees' by Tobymac)
7. Getting to read a good book.

2 comments:

Scott and Trisha MacDonald said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment - it's nice to know someone besides family stops by every once in a while! :)

THE Stephanie said...

I love your list! There's truly nothing like that "MOMMA!" when you pick the kids up, huh?? Love it!

Google Analytics