Monday, February 22, 2010

What We've Been Up To

OK, so it's been a while since I posted, and to be honest I just don't feel like writing a whole, detailed post. So, once again I'll update you on what we've been up to with a (very long) series of photos...

We went to the museum where BuddyRoe rinsed some produce...And BBug gave computer lessons...
Mommy was tortured on a bed of nails (yes, those are real nails)...And BBug's head was served on a platter...BBug modeled some bows (made by Mommy during 'Girls-Night-In at church)...And then we went to the park where BuddyRoe enjoyed (really, this is his happy face) the swings...We climbed the ladders...And rode the alligator with Aunt Sheri... We played peek-a-booAnd posed...And just like last time (see here for what I mean) we ate spaghetti...Like rockstars!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love this! Yall have been busy! :)

Sher-I said...

I love the spaghetti like Rockstars! We had a really good time. Kyler LOVES his cousins.

Carrie said...

What is girls night in at church? My church needs this if it includes bow making lessons ;)

Beth said...

LOL!! So cute. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Google Analytics