Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Anticipation is Killing Me!

It's killing me, I mean it! Well, maybe not literally, but's it's really driving me crazy! Well, maybe I'm already crazy, but you know what I mean!

My very favorite middle sister-in-law (you like that, huh? I have a favorite oldest s-i-l and a favorite youngest s-i-l as well!) is expecting a baby and they find out tomorrow if it's a boy or a girl!!

I can't wait! I already have one niece and one nephew on my side of the family who I absolutely adore and want to eat up, but this will be the first on hubby's side!

It's been a long, often times heart-breaking process for my s-i-l and her hubby to get to this point but now that it's here it couldn't be sweeter! They are going to make that baby so proud to be theirs, I just know it!

And I just know that I'm going to be that baby's absolute favorite youngest aunt!

Note: I am well aware that this post is overflowing with !!!'s. Please be understanding, I'm really excited!...!!

No comments:

Google Analytics