Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Wanna Keep 'Em Little Forever!

Alright ya'll...my baby boy is growing up ENTIRELY too fast!
When Cagen came home from the hospital (the first time) my momma took a picture of him with one of Sissy's baby dolls. We all were amazed and laughed at the fact that the baby doll and my baby boy were almost the same size.

In fact, he was so teniney (if you're from the south, that's a word) that the first few times I took him out in public I had several people comment that they thought I was carrying a baby doll, not a real child.

Fast forward to December. When we put him next to the baby doll again it was obvious that my baby had started to grow.

And now, now the boy is just HUGE!!

I want to scream STOP IT, RIGHT NOW!! But as I learned with my first little sass-a-frass you just can't keep 'em little forever!

Wasn't she the cutest little blue-eyed, bald-headed booger you've ever seen!?!

Note: Please, I beg of you, don't look at the carpet in that picture. It has gone to its rightful place in hideous carpet heaven now. (And yes, that monstrous thing in the bottom left corner is our dog's paw. And he's gotten bigger since then!)

No comments:

Google Analytics