Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Imagine That

As I was cleaning this past weekend I could hear hubby in the family room laughing and cheering. When I went to see what all the fuss was about I found Charleigh playing her "pinano," also known as the cover over our fireplace (I'm sure there's a technical name for that, but it's early and I can't for the life of me remember what it is) and performing for her daddy and brother.

So you know I just had to get that on video! Her first performance is 'Twinkle Little Star.'

That performance was followed by 'Peanut Butter and Jelly,' an original by Charleigh.

All of the adjusting that you see at the beginning is Charleigh tuning up her "pinano." We think that all comes from her playing on her Grandma Grape's (great-grandmother) electronic keyboard.

She has the best imagination, and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Google Analytics