Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Name is Tamara, and I'm Cheap

OK, maybe that didn't sound right, hmmm... Let me explain...


Aren't these roses just beautiful? Wouldn't ya'll be impressed if I told you my loving husband came home on Valentine's Day with not one, but two bouquets of roses for me?

Well, those of you who know me know that's not likely to be the case. You see, my dear husband knows that if he ever came home with roses on Valentine's Day I would probably strangle him!!

Why? Because you can pay an obscene amount of money for roses on Valentine's Day or you can wait until two days later and get them for $3 at Wal-Mart!! And yes folks, I am cheap...um I mean thrifty!


So, instaed of roses my hubby and two of our friends made arrangements to take the ladies out to dinner at Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa. If you haven't heard of it before and you're ever in the Tampa area, it's a must visit...especially the dessert room! The boys done good!

On a completely separate and random note...Charleigh wanted her toenails painted to match mommy's...


Aren't they cute?!

No comments:

Google Analytics